[Solved] I cannot play; please help! \(>д<)/

ゲーム内プラグイン、またはウェブサイトの不具合報告をお願いします

[Solved] I cannot play; please help! \(>д<)/

投稿記事by icanhaz13ghosts » 2014年8月17日(日) 03:13

Okay, after getting a lot of homework done, studying, etc., I finally decided to come on the server for the first time, and this is what happened:

画像

I don’t know what it is, but if it is a ban, then it would be BEYOND COMPREHENSION and UNFAIR because I never played here! I would be unlucky to find that my account was unknowingly compromised (hacked). I also changed my password immediately if anything. Or…is this because I’m not from Japan?! I wish to have access to Sakura Server because it looks really cool, and I want to explore it. Please have my “!banReturnMessage!” problem removed soon. Thanks!

icanhaz13ghosts

記事: 7
登録日時: 2014年6月22日(日) 00:06
お住まい: United States
Minecraft ID: asdfghost

Re: I cannot play; please help! \(>д<)/

投稿記事by 凍トマト » 2014年8月28日(木) 21:10

I have something that I'd like to ask you. Actually you joined SakuraServer a year ago, and then have been banned because of your stealing as follows: http://forum.sakura-server.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4390
Are you sure that you've never connected to our server? If yes, your account might have been used by someone whom you don't know as you said. In that case we can consider unbanning you.
Last, we won't ban a player just because he's not Japanese. We accept anybody, irrespective of nationality.
アバター
凍トマト

記事: 15
登録日時: 2012年7月13日(金) 23:07
お住まい: 福島
Minecraft ID: Koritomato

投稿記事by icanhaz13ghosts » 2014年8月29日(金) 21:17

I am dead serious that I never visited the server. I saw the proof screenshots, but nothing rang a bell about me being there; I never grief/hack as it is a nuisance to society. Therefore, I don't know anything about the server's world, and it is clear that some kid somehow stole my account without me knowing. (ー_ー)
icanhaz13ghosts

記事: 7
登録日時: 2014年6月22日(日) 00:06
お住まい: United States
Minecraft ID: asdfghost

投稿記事by 凍トマト » 2014年8月31日(日) 16:25

All right, we've unbanned you! We're sorry for the unfair ban. We wish you'll have a good time on SakuraServer.

This problem was solved. And this topic will be closed.
アバター
凍トマト

記事: 15
登録日時: 2012年7月13日(金) 23:07
お住まい: 福島
Minecraft ID: Koritomato

Return to 既知の不具合とバグ報告 - Known issues & Bug Report

オンラインデータ

このフォーラムを閲覧中のユーザー: なし & ゲスト[2人]

x